Commitment makes me go each day,
Love my job in every way.
Never realised how the years go by
And that time did really fly
So the hairs are grey
Knees hurt in a way
Hearing is getting worse
My man is waiting everyday.
Time to retire now
The party was a wow
So many gifts come my way
And I have goodbye to say.
Alone at home at daytime,never do it unless absolutely necessary.
Getting bored ,watching television , in and out of sleep.
Such is the silence that it really penetrates the being.
Pierces the senses with its nothingness.
My every hair seems to be looking out for a noise but the silence takes over each bit of it.
It is not being deaf . It feels like it.
Is this peaceful or is this forced circumstance.
Silence is not peace I realised.
- Death is the next truth after birth.
- It is the one and only truth.
- It is very difficult to get past.
- We have to live with it till we last.
- Live your life,
- Love your life.
- You will have to live death,
- And long for that last breath.
- The pain never leaves you’
- The tears never leave you.
- The brave face and the smile,
- Will take you over all the miles.